backdrop

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Why I do what I do

I've been thinking about this blog a lot lately, and i feel like I need to explain some things, for you, and for myself.

One of the things that I have started doing is posting pictures of the outfits that I wear. I often see other people post photos of their clothes on their own blogs, some do this successfully, others are not as well done. I want to tell you why I have chosen to do this, and hopefully that will make them more useful for you.

First of all, I don't post these pictures to tell others what they should be wearing, I fully celebrate that everyone has their own style. I too have my own style, the reasons that I post these outfits are; to show people that you really can find cute clothes for cheap prices. I am not a designer label girl, would I love to wear high end fashion? Absolutely, can I afford to? Absolutely not, remember, I'm a preschool teacher :) but I still love clothes. Plus I am lucky enough to live in the kind of place where labels don't matter. You will notice that most of my clothes are from GAP outlet, target, and New York and company.

I also take photos of what I'm wearing to show all of the different ways that my favorite Premier Jewelry can be worn. It is so versatile and my favorite thing about Premier is that they encourage creativity with their products, I want to share it with everyone. Even if you do not have Premier Designs Jewelry you may still get some ideas for layering and combining your own pieces (and if you see a piece you just can't live without I can certainly help you with that!).

Whew, I have been mulling this over in my head for days, it feels so good to get it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment