backdrop

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All time favorite

Every woman has one, I'm talking about your absolute all-time favorite article of clothing. For some people it might be the perfect pair of jeans, your favorite yoga pants, or even those adorable shoes, but for me it is this shirt.

I've had it for years (at least 5 I think). It was originally purchased at New York and Company, and I love that it is soft and comfy like a t-shirt, but cute enough to wear to a party. The best thing about this top is that it always fits and it always looks flattering. I think that defines the criteria for a favorite article of clothing! Plus it's that top that I can throw on in a hurry and know that it is exactly right, which is great because it is way to cold for the dress that I was planning on wearing to the BBQ tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment