backdrop

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summertime!

Memorial day weekend is commonly regarded as the unofficial start of summer, and it definitely feels like it today - the high is 94! So I pulled out my all-time favorite summer dresses.

This is the Victoria's Secret Beach dress. I originally bought it to take on our honeymoon, and it was a bit pricey, but has proven completely worth it. First off, it is one of their bra-top dresses, which I wouldn't recommend for everyone, but since I have next to nothing in that area it works for me, I've also found that if I remove the padding from one of my swimsuit tops and place them between the bra-top and the actual dress it helps out a little.

If you are looking for a great dress this Is your best bet, it is supima cotton and so soft, and the material is thick while still light weight, so it feels more like a dress and less like a bathing suit cover up! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment