backdrop

Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer jewelry

I know that the thought of putting on jewelry when it is already 90+ degrees outside isn't at the top of most people's list, myself included. The last thing that I want to do is put on something that is going to stick to me all day, and give me just one more layer.

That being said, I do have a couple of favorite summer pieces that are super lightweight, and enhance outfits without feeling like they are weighing me down.

Here are two of my favorites (Premier Designs of course) the necklace is Morocco, it is gold, which is very popular for the summer, and I love the length! Morocco is retiring this summer, so get your hands on it while it's still available! The earrings are Gold Lace, and these are my favorite because they are so lightweight that I forget I am even wearing them, plus they are stunning, so you don't need a lot to go with them because they make the statement on their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment