backdrop

Monday, May 21, 2012

An afternoon project

I am LOVING my glorious wonderful summer days off! Today was one of them, and I got so much accomplished - which doesn't always happen, hence why I am so excited about it.

After a morning of running errands, and by morning I really mean couple of hours due to the fact that I slept until 9! And my favorite day off splurge - taco bell, yumm! I settled into my little studio for some serious sewing therapy, and I finally made a new table runner for our kitchen table - I currently have a pile of green, blue, and tan table runners, all of them hand quilted by moi, but you need a change every so often right?

I showed you the pieces for this project a few days ago, an the fact that the pieces were already cut made it possible for me to finish the rest of it in one afternoon. Here are pictures of the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment