backdrop

Monday, July 16, 2012

Party party

I'm having my Premier Designs annual renewal show tonight, the one show that I get to have all year where I get to be the jewelry lady and the hostess - which means I get the hostess rewards, yay for free jewelry!

I wasn't feeling much pressure until I realized how many things from the new catalogue I want! There's no harm in treating yourself every once and a while right? And when all else fails I can tell myself that it's a business expense! Who do you know who gets to write off her jewelry! I love this job!

I took a picture of my pretty table to share with you, along with the combo that I chose to wear for the evening, the Leilani necklace with the Baroque extender. I've never put those two together before but they make my brown cotton v-neck dress look like a million bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment