backdrop

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Deal of the week!

I had heard that Old Navy was having a $1 flip flop sale yesterday, and seeing as it has been at least two years since I updated my flip flop collection (and seeing as I can't find it in me to pass up anything that only costs $1) I decided to check it out. It never occurred to me that this would be the flip flop version of black Friday. Let's just say I was a bit overwhelmed. I mean, really, we're fighting people to dig through bins of plastic flip flops. So, I did what I always do, waited patiently, got the colors I could manage to find without causing a brawl, and stayed out of everyone's way, it was kind of like being invisible, and that's the way I prefer it!

At the end of my 45 minute wait in the checkout line, I ended up with 5 pairs of flip flops for $5, and while a lot of people would say that it is ridiculous that I waited in line for that long, I say "what else did I have to do?" at least I can get rid of the old nasty ones now, and I consider the whole thing a learning experience because I learned a lot about the ladies behind me in line who talked non-stop for our entire 45 minute wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment