backdrop

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's summer... Kind of

I love my job as a preschool teacher for a good number of different reasons; the kids are amazing, my co-teacher is probably the most wonderful person in the world, I work with some really amazing women, my boss lets us wear jeans, and yoga pants, and flip flops, and we have summer hours.

Today is the first day of our summer schedule, since we follow a college calendar, so from now until August I will work 4 ten hour days each week, which means at least a 3 day weekend every week... Ahhh it's a beautiful thing.

Where am I going with this you ask? Today is my first day off for summer hours and even though the weather kind of stinks, I still have big plans. I have a project to work on in my studio (which could be a total disaster, but we'll discuss that later) and getting ice cream for lunch, followed by catching up on my General Hospital and making something awesome for dinner. I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment