backdrop

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Awesomely fun

Everyone knows that I really enjoy that wonderful incredible website that is Pinterest. I wish I had thought of it! Instead I just spend a lot of time pinning a lot of different ideas, and after introducing all of the girls at work to pinterest, it was decided that we need to find time to actually make some of the things that we have pinned. This decision began our Pinterest Parties.

Every couple of months we get together to craft and we have two rules; 1. The time is used to make a project that you have on one of your pin boards, and 2. Everyone brings a snack - a recipe found on Pinterest.

Tomorrow night is our Pinterest party and I will definitely share what I accomplish, but you need to know that for my snack I am making chocolate covered potato chips. Go search for them on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment