backdrop

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wedding Inspiration

I was completely exhausted from my hours of laundry (don't you just love unpacking after vacation? Ummm no.) so I walked out into my studio to work on something mindless, but when I saw the disaster area that is my studio right now I just wanted to cry. We're talking pieces of centerpieces, bouquets, and invitations everywhere! Yea, I turned around and when back in the house, where I made a big giant list of every thing that I have to get done in the next 8 months, and after I finished my four-page list it dawned on me that maybe I really don't have to make everything myself (gasp!). So here I am, trolling etsy for ideas, and things that I really might be willing to pay someone else to do for me.




I was originally planning on doing these myself, but when I saw how much they cost, and I thought about how much of my time they would consume, I think I'm going to order them after all. PartyPoms has a huge color availability, and her photos make me drool!


This incredible idea is from KristinaMarie. Oh I have died and gone to heaven, this is exactly what I was looking for! I want to drape these beautiful garlands over our church pews. However I think I will make my own because I have got to try this out! How easy could you get, paper circles and a sewing machine, I just got a scalloped circle punch from Martha Stewart's craft line that will be perfect for this. Granted, I'll let you know how easy it is after I try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment