backdrop

Monday, September 27, 2010

Call for followers & Finally finished my tote!

Hi all, I am so proud of myself for posting more often, (goal number 1), so now it's time to work on goal number 2: get more followers. I would love to up my numbers, if you know of any other bloggers/blog readers who love crafty stuff, reading about weddings, the occasional recipe, and some general randomness, please please please recommend that they read my blog, I love my followers and I would really appreciate some more love! If you have any tips for gaining more followers please leave me a comment and let me know!

To totally change the subject, I finally finished my new purple tote bag, sorry ladies, this one's not for sale!



I was so proud of myself for not rushing it and doing it right (I usually get antsy and start to cut corners), it's adorable, but unfortunately it turned out a little big to use for an everyday purse, that's fine with me though, because my original plan was to use it as my tote bag for the educational conference I get to go to in November, typically I wouldn't be so excited about a conference, but considering that this particular conference is in Anaheim California, and it includes a trip to Disneyland, I am giddy like a little kid, I can't wait! This Midwestern girl has never been to California and I am ecstatic!

Here is a close-up of the flower and beaded embellishment that I added


No comments:

Post a Comment