backdrop

Monday, September 13, 2010

Only ideas...for now

So I showed you those super cute wedding ideas that I found last night, but ever since I have had wedding decorations on the brain. I cannot wait to get my hands on some cute papers and get to work because right now all I have are ideas and a bunch of computer graphics, I so badly want to actually make something. Unfortunately there is this thing called work, you know, the place that I have to be for 9 hours a day, so I can't make anything at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I definitely feel like it is a part of me, but we all have days where we would much rather shut ourselves away and craft all day. Since I couldn't do that today I went to Hobby Lobby on my lunch break. It didn't quite satisfy my urge, but I was able to get some supplies, so at least I have them when I so finally have time!

Tell me how you satisfy your crafting urge, and how in the world do you finish big projects in time to meet deadlines?! I would love some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment