backdrop

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Something different


I really needed to take a break from the wedding stuff for a bit, so I decided to make something for myself - because I never do, do you do that too? I always make things for other people but rarely for myself, although I am getting better at doing things for me... But I digress. Anyway I am making myself a new tote bag because I have a bag obsession, and as much as it pains me I cannot afford a new Vera Bradley or Coach bag at the moment. But I figured my purple floral that I have been saving for something special was the perfect fabric. I quilted it tonight, that's as much as I had time to accomplish, but it is lined and bound with a white cotton with tiny lavender polka dots. I can't wait until saturday morning when I have time to work on it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment