backdrop

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HUGE SALE!!!

This is major news people! Obsessively Organized on etsy is having a huge sale -that never happens!

Recently people have begun to request calendars for the 2011, and while I am so flattered that you all like your planners, I'm just not as excited about making them as I used to be. I see this as a huge problem, because the last thing that I want to do is grow to hate papers and new layouts. If I am pouring this much of my soul into something, I want it to be something I am super passionate about, I need to shake things up! I want to throw In some variety!

No worries, I will still have some of the favorite products, including a second edition of my wedding plan workbook. Now that I am using it to plan my own wedding I am finding that some changes could be made to improve it.

Until I have the new products available, enjoy the sale! First edition wedding plan books have been marked down to $25. Notepads and notecards are a steal at $4 and $5, they make perfect stocking stuffers and teacher gifts so stock up before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment