backdrop

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy Busy Week Ahead

Well, my last day of summer was not quite as exciting as I had hoped, actually it wasn't that great at all, it rained, all day, and my computer almost died, but I spent the whole day trying to clean out all the old files and junk that seems to appear from no where and It is finally back to normal, so crisis averted, yay!

When I got it up and running again I did manage to list a gift card in my Etsy shop. It is good for $25, the perfect gift because then the recipient can choose their own planner from Obsessively Organized!

Today is being devoted to getting myself back in gear for my busy week. I am starting a new project today, making a baby quilt for a friends' mom to give to a relative. It is wonderful to be able to help people with all of these projects, maybe that's a direction for my business to go I could be a crafting consultant, well it would never get boring!

I am also going to spend the week packing because Thursday night I am going on vacation! My boyfriend, Aaron, and I are going to take his new camper out for the weekend. We are going to visit his brother in Wooster Ohio and then spend some time in Amish country.

I am off to run some errands, I cannot put off buying printer toner any longer unfortunately, have a wonderful day and check back tomorrow for organizing tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment