backdrop

Monday, September 28, 2009

Rain and Football - Just my luck

Hi all! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, I had a great time at the Ohio State football game (it was a shutout!), but we got completely soaked. It rained all day, and the worst rain came at the beginning of the game. My best friend, who hasn't missed a home OSU game in the last 4 years, swears she has never sat through such a rainy game. That would definitely be my luck, I officially apologize to anyone who attended the game on Saturday, it only rained because I was there. But it was still a ton of fun, we couldn't do anything about the weather, so we enjoyed it, how often do you play in the rain?! Here are some great pictures from the game:


We sat in the south stands, with a great view of the entire field.


Script Ohio! The football team is great, but it's worth going to the game just to see the band do the script Ohio in person.

Even in the rain it's a sea of red.


Check out that nasty cloud, I promise it was 10 times darker in person, I of course had no idea that it was supposed to rain, so taking rain gear never even crossed my mind, but it certainly wouldn't have been the same experience if I had stayed dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment