backdrop

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Desperately Clinging to Summer

I am not ready for summer to end, it has gone way too fast, but unfortunately, today marks the symbolic last day of summer, so I thought I'd say goodbye by featuring some of my favorite summer themed items from Etsy sellers.

Enjoy these items and then get outside for a barbeque or something summery while you still can!

These adorable strawberry hair clips are by JoyfulJessica, ahh fresh strawberries...
Sea glass from westcoastseaglass, hmm maybe I can talk my sister into going to the lake with me today, I haven't made it over there all summer.


emmadreamstar has got it right, ice cream is fun!


Nothing says summer like a great road trip! These craft embellishments are available from endofthedaycrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment