backdrop

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today's accessories

I don't always get all dressed up for work because there is always the possibility that some sort of preschool-related stain will find its way onto my clothes, so on Saturdays, when the rest of the world is chillin' in yoga pants, I love to get all dolled up to run my errands.
Today I sported accessories from two of my favorite companies - jewelry by Premier Designs (I always wear Premier, but that's a whole other post) and an adorable flower pin that I got when I hosted a 31 party at the beginning of the month.
Let me tell you, I got complements for sure! Both companies have wonderful websites, and I will always support direct sales companies because I know that the women who ate selling these products are doing everything that they can to support their families. Check out the awesome products at www.premierdesigns.com and www.31gifts.com (and don't you love how perfectly the flower matches the sweater!)

No comments:

Post a Comment