backdrop

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Today's project

It isn't often that I get the opportunity to spend the entire day working on a project, do when I woke up this morning with absolutely nothing on my to-do list I seized the moment.

This quilt top has been sitting on the desk in my studio for at least 6 months, and today it was calling my name - and miracle of all miracles I actually had all of the supplies that I need to finish it. I currently have it stretched out in my living room and have spent the whole day quilting with the company of some trashy reality tv .

The material that I used for this quilt was left from our wedding decorations, and seeing as our first anniversary is in two weeks, I am going to be insanely proud of myself if I can manage to finish this before then! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment