backdrop

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh My Goodness!

Finally someone in coffee land has read my mind. If you are anything like me you have done some pretty ridiculous things in attempt to make awesome iced coffee at home, and usually it just doesn't cut it, it's never quite the same and I always find myself wishing that I had just shelled out the $4 instead of being to cheap to go to Starbucks.

Let me just say NEVER AGAIN. The wonderful amazing people at general foods international now have iced coffee already mixed with cream and flavor that you can buy in a carton an keep in your fridge. I got mine at SAMs club, six dollars for two half gallon containers so it's really affordable.

I know, I know, how does it taste? AMAZING! Very sweet and wonderfully creamy - if you are a McDonald's frappe kind of person then it is perfect. I like a little more. Coffee flavor, so I will probably add coffee to mine, but at 100 calories for one cup I definitely can't complain!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, we’re glad that you found a great Iced Coffee and a great deal! Thank you for shopping at Sam’s Club! – Ramona from Sam’s Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM I was wondering how it was! I think I better get some next time we go to the store... SO glad you are blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete