backdrop

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Sketches



Hi all, happy Saturday! I splurged this morning on some new pens and have spent the entire afternoon drawing, something that I haven't done in years. I am hoping to use my own designs to create papers for my Obsessively Organized items (http://obsessivelyorganized.etsy.com/). Here are some pictures of the work that I did today:


I'm going to play with my designs on my computer and see what all I can do, but I will certainly share the finished products!
Now that my afternoon is gone I'm off to get ready to head out to the German American Festival. August and early September are the best in Northwest Ohio because it is prime time for fairs and festivals. Already this month we have attended the Ottawa County Fair, the Wood County Fair, the Henry County Fair, and the National Tractor pulling Championships. Next month we will visit the Fulton County fair and check out the Black Swamp Arts Festival and the Luckey Fall Festival. It certainly makes weekends fun!

1 comment: