backdrop

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

County Fair Recap

I had a super busy week at the fair. I work hard and got some serious sunburn! It was an interesting experience to juggle my new little business with a hugely important personal interest, but i made it work and now I have a ton of catching up to do.

I plan on getting a new fall line started this week, and hopefully I will have new items on my Etsy page (http://obsessivelyorganized.etsy.com) by the end of the week. I will also be posting pictures of my work in progress right here.

I also wanted to follow up on the post that I wrote about my entries for the county fair. My adorable birthday card (picture with original post) took home third place, and my sculpey bracelet came in second place. I was disappointed that some of my other items did not finish higher, but then I have to remember that these types of handicrafts are all very different, and placing depend on the judge's personal tastes, which were obviously very different than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment