backdrop

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Cover Designs

I spent the entire day on the computer trying to digitally enhance the designs that I drew over the weekend. I finally came up with a couple of images that I cannot wait to use as covers for my lovely books! Here's my favorite:


I owe my sister a huge THANK YOU for helping me figure out the editing program I've been working with, she's much better at it than I am!

I have a ton more work to do, but I think it's going to be tomorrow's project, my poor computer is begging for a rest, and so am I for that matter. Hopefully things will go a little more smoothly tomorrow, but I can't complain, because I have accomplished a lot today.

Please let me know how you feel about this design, and look for others to start showing up in my store (http://obsessivelyorganized.etsy.com) !

No comments:

Post a Comment