backdrop

Friday, August 28, 2009

Adventures with a lightbox

I used my white laundry basket as a make-shift light box last night, it was the only way that I was going to get some good pictures. I had been wary of actually making a lightbox because to be honest I don't have the space to store one, and the last thing I need is one more thing sitting on the floor in my room, but the pictures turned out pretty well. Here are a couple of them:




These note cards are available on my Etsy site (Just click the Etsy mini to the left) in a variety of colors.

My cats also really enjoyed my lightbox, but then, they generally have to check out anything that they will fit inside of.

Roy (gray) and Chester (orange) rarely get this close to each other, so I had to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment