backdrop

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Major Annoyance!

As much as i need, and love, and absolutely rely on my printer, IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

Did I make that clear enough?! lol Lets just say that my printer hates heavy paper and, well, since I do most of my printing on heavy paper, this is a bit of a problem.

So jobs that should take two minutes end up taking 20 minutes because I see the following message about 80 times:


And even though there isn't really a paper jam I have to open the tray so that it thinks that I have removed the jam that was never there in the first place.

I really hate to complain about my printer, because if there is any kind of printer Karma then I am in super huge trouble, I swear sometimes it can hear me because now it is spitting all of my pages out backwards. What did I do to deserve this!? Really, it's 11:45 at night and I just want to go to bed!

Tell me about your biggest technology annoyance, I know we all have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment