backdrop

Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome to my hometown!

I am from Bowling Green Ohio - otherwise known as Pulltown USA, home of the National Tractor Pulling Championships, which is being held this weekend.

For anyone who has never experienced a tractor pull before your really must go to understand what i'm talking about, it's an incredible atmosphere. (Before I get too far, for an overview of the sport of Tractor Pulling visit the website of the National Tractor Pulling Association www.ntpapull.com, and www.pulltown.com has a great video of the sport).

Now i'm not what you would call a Tractor Pulling fanatic by an means, I do admit that the noise and the smoke is a little exciting, but I am going to the pulls tonight to engage in my favorite sport: People Watching. And I promise that this is the best place in the world to people watch. Think NASCAR race meets Daytona Beach during Spring Break.

I will definitely post pictures from my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment