backdrop

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Sale - Finally!

I made another sale - yay! Its so exciting, I never get tired of making a sale, and after a slump I was super excited to make another one.

I was in the forums over at Etsy the other day and someone had asked if sellers who have hundreds of sales still get excited. I thought it was a great question, because I'm still a newbie so every sale is exciting to me, but aomeone who had over a thousand sales said that she still gets excited at each one, and that gave me a little more hope.

I guess if I ever don't get that giddy feeling when I make a sale then that shows me that it is time to try something new.

Right now I appreciate my buyers so much, I am amazed and humbled by every sale because it means that other people, people that I have never even met like my work enough to pay for it. That i've done something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment