backdrop

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Winter skin

Over a year and a half ago we honeymooned at a gorgeous resort in Fort Myers Beach Florida - the Pink Shell resort. I would go back in a heartbeat, it was absolutely wonderful, but that's not the point I this post...

While there I was introduced to the best lotion in the world. The hotel had samples of Tarroco Orange Lotion, it's like miracle cream, it even kept my skin from peeling after some serious sunburn. I swiped as many little travel bottles of that stuff as I could get my hands on, and I rationed it for nearly a year, using it only for special occasions and serious dry skin.

Now my skin is dry dry dry - thank you cold dry Ohio air, and I am pining for my orange lotion. Luckily I found it on amazon, and while I have a hard time justifying spending that much on lotion, it will be going on my Christmas list, along with the travel set - because the shampoo and conditioner is also divine, and it's fun to have special stuff to use when you travel! They also have lip balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment