backdrop

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I do last night

I've seen this idea all over pinterest, it's one of those head smack kind of ideas - why didn't I think of this!

I spent the evening mixing up cookie dough, tonight I did molasses cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. After I mixed up the dough I put the cookies on a cookie sheet, just like I was going to bake them, but instead of putting them in the oven I put the whole cookie sheet in the freezer. Once the cookies were firm I took them off of the cookie sheet and put them on a ziplock freezer bag. Now I don't have to mix up cookie dough the next time I make cookies.

My favorite thing about these is that they make a super easy last minute gift. Take a few out of the freezer, put them in a cute container, and add a card with baking instructions! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment