backdrop

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Neglected

My front porch has always been a bit neglected, but I've never had a problem with it. Our front porch is worthless, there isn't even a sidewalk leading to it, and if you felt the need to walk through the grass to the front to, you would also have to fight your way through and overgrown pine tree. The pine tree pretty much covers the front door and accompanying teeny tiny porch, so it can't even be seen from the road. Considering that no one saw our front porch, I felt absolutely no need to pay any attention to it myself. Until today, when for some unknown reason I felt compelled to place my newly carved pumpkin on the front porch, and take a picture, a very sad looking picture. I'm almost embarrassed to post it, but I will because that will serve as my motivation to do something about it! At least my monogrammed pumpkin is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment