backdrop

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Friday!

I have been so looking forward to this weekend, I have big plans! Tonight we are going to a concert - one of my all time favorite performers, the great Phil Vassar. He is amazing in concert, this will be the third time that I've seen him perform, but it's an outdoor concert, so I'm praying the rain stops!

Tomorrow is one of our favorite events of the summer, tractor pulls at the Henry county fair with my very best friend who I haven't seen in a whole month. The boys can watch the pulls, us girls have some serious catching up to do, she gets married in 3 weeks!!!

To top it off, the weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous, sunny and 70 degrees, this is my favorite time of the year. August through October is perfect in northwest Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment