backdrop

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy peasy dinner

I've shared my pizza crust recipe with you before, my favorite thing about it is that it makes 2 crusts, so you can use one immediately and freeze the other, tho means we have pizza A LOT. Sometimes I try to shake it up, just a little.

Tonight, our conversation about dinner went something like this;
Me: what do you want for dinner?
A: I don't know, something easy, like sandwiches

Ok, first I would like to point out that he said "something easy" as if he was going to be the one to make it, when in reality, we both know he will have nothing at all to do with making dinner. Secondly I would like you to know that I bought lunch meat this past weekend, so we have both been eating sandwiches all week for lunch, therefore, not my first choice for dinner.

And you ask " where in the world is she going with this?!" so I'll just cut to the chase, here's what we had for dinner;

Sandwich rolls
1 pizza crust (homemade or canned)
Assorted lunchmeat - your preference
Cheese - again, your preference

Spread the pizza crust out on the pan that you want to bake it on, layer with lunchmeat and cheese, covering the crust completely. Roll it up and carefully close the edges and pinch the seam so the cheese won't melt out. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Slice and enjoy the easiest dinner ever.

This would be great for game day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment