backdrop

Friday, August 24, 2012

A new calendar!

When I first started this blog I was looking for a dull one job and trying to make some money selling custom planners and calendars in Etsy (hence the Obsessively Organized). I was doing pretty well, but after a while my planners became so over the top and so involved that I felt like I was micromanaging my life all on a little piece of paper - they had dinner menus, budgets, work out schedules, shopping lists, to do lists, note pages, bill payment schedules, looking at my calendar became an overwhelming task, so I stopped using one entirely.

For a whole this worked, but at the beginning of this month I began to get the nagging feeling that I was forgetting something. Yesterday I finally sat down and created a beautiful, simple new calendar and I could not be happier with how it turned out.

This one will definitely be sitting out on my counter! Look for these to be available in the Etsy shop soon, I am so lolling forward to getting back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment