backdrop

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Christmas Cards

Yes, you read that right, Christmas Cards, as in, I just ordered this years' Christmas Cards.  Now at this point you are probably thinking something along the lines of "this girl is out of her freaking mind!" But hear me out, because I have a perfectly good reason for doing this;

It's simple really, the closer it gets to the holiday season, the more card choices are available, and i cannot for the life of me make up my mind.  I have found that when I order them in the middle of the summer, there are fewer choices, and therefore, it is far easier to decide.  There is also the fact that I took the photo that I knew I wanted to use for our Christmas Card last week, and I'm not really a patient girl, so I got right on it. Plus I got to take advantage of free shipping that Snapfish is offering at the moment.

I want to give you a sneak peak, without ruining the surprise for those of you who will eventually receive my card in the mail, so here is the design with the photo supplied by Snapfish - it's classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment