backdrop

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boot envy

I have been a busy girl, but I've managed a few minutes to people-watch (a favorite county fair pastime, just when you think you've seen everything...). Today I've been checking out boots, cowboy boots, it didn't take me long to decide that I NEED and new pair (and by need I really mean want so bad that I will splurge part of my next pay check because there is no talking me out of this, even though I really don't need them).

Now, I'm not typically one to blow a large chunk of money on a single pair of shoes (bags are my weakness), my shoes usually come from target or Payless, or somewhere equally cheap, because I know I will wear them or a season and never touch them again. Boots are a little different. I think of boots the ways most people think of tennis shoes; if you spend a lot for a really nice pair they will last a lot longer. Seeing as I wear my boots a lot more than I have ever worn tennis shoes, this justification works for me.

I've decide that it's time to move on up from the cute, every day boots that I currently own (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boots, I wear them all the time), to something a little nicer, I'm in for a dressy pair. Here are two that I've been eying. Both are Justin boots, I'm a pretty loyal consumer...

No comments:

Post a Comment