backdrop

Monday, June 18, 2012

Perspective

I, for one, am so glad to get back to a normal week. This weekend had some beautiful ups and some serious downs, and I ready for something predictable and normal.

I spent my Saturday celebrating a great friend who is starting a brand new chapter in her life and it was so nice to see her so happy, and to have the opportunity to share in that. Sunday was spent mourning for a wonderful family who lost someone they love.

It is incredible how these moments of pure joy and complete pain have brought incredible perspective to my life. It makes me want to celebrate even the tiniest little blessings, and do everything in my power to make my life happy and full.

Sorry for the serious-ness on a Monday morning, I promise some more light-hearted posts for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment