backdrop

Friday, July 31, 2009

Other Projects

After working my little butt off all week I had to make some time to work on some of my other projects. Our County Fair is next week and I had a ton of entries to finish so I made some time to work on them yesterday and I had to share a couple of them with the world.
Here is my handmade birthday card and envelope. How cute!



I am also entering a decorated journal cover, handmade jewelry ( a gorgeous necklace that I hope does really well because I absolutely love it), a decorated picture frame, and a handmade welcome sign.

The other project that I had to finish was a baby quilt. Every year I work with a 4H club that makes quilts to donate to different organizations, this year we are donating our quilts to the neonatal unit at the local children's hospital. The quilts were so little and quick that I made two, one to donate and one for a friend (I still have to finish the one for my friend). here's how my hard work turned out:


It was great to be able to take time to finish these projects, but I sure have been running around all day trying to make up for the time that I lost yesterday. I have listed the wedding book that I was working on a few days ago on my Etsy site (http://obsessivelyorganized.etsy.com) be sure to stop by and check it out, it looks gorgeous! Ok, now I'm off to take care of some binding issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment