backdrop

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm looking forward to

I'm a girl who likes a little variety in my life, so I suppose it's a good thing that I live where I do because the weather provides plenty of that. Last Tuesday it was negative 15 degrees, Friday it snowed 3 inches, and today we reached a record high 63 degrees. Thankfully it was gloomy and rainy, because if it had been sunny I would really be itching for spring right about now, but I did take advantage of the warm weather to wear my favorite maxi skirt and indulge in an iced latte, my summer time go-to drink.

Luckily the rest of my winter looks like it should move pretty quickly, as I get ready for an already jam-packed spring. Right now I'm really looking forward to our last minute vacation to Nashville this weekend. I wanted to squeeze in a trip, and this weekend looks to be amazing. We have tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ol Opry and I cannot wait to spend the whole weekend in the gorgeous new boots that I got for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment