backdrop

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy everything!

I know that the holidays are officially over, but that title says it all. I love my life at the moment. My Christmas decorations are all put away, and as much as I love them, I feel like I've gotten my home back.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my Christmas break immensely, but between Christmas and New Year's Eve I felt like I was rushing to squeeze it all in. Now, I can relax. I've spent the last 3 days watching an entire season of Revenge, finishing the two books that I bought to read over break, working out, and curling up on the couch under a heap of warm cozy blankets.

January may just become my favorite month of the year. Although I might enjoy it more if I could get the heater in my studio going so that I could break in my new quilt stretcher, I've got a couple of projects that I'm itching to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment