backdrop

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Book review - The Cookie Dough Lovers Cookbook

I asked for a lot of cookbooks for Christmas this year, this is one that I didn't receive as a gift, so I bought it for myself :)

I love the idea behind this book; everyone loves cookie dough, even though we know that we aren't supposed to eat it, so here is a book filled with recipes that are made using egg-free cookie dough, which is perfectly safe to consume raw... Safe other than the fact that I just may gain 5 pounds...

The photos in the book are gorgeous, they absolutely make me wan to try every single recipe. The other thing that I love about this book is that their is something for absolutely every taste and culinary skill level, from Rice Krispie treats with a layer of cookie dough to cookie dough filled cannoli. There is even a breakfast section - cookie dough sweet rolls or waffles anyone?!

I can't wait to try some of these, although I really think that I just may have a bowl of egg free cookie dough in my fridge at all times now. Forget the cute recipes, nothing is better than cookie dough straight out of the bowl!







No comments:

Post a Comment