backdrop

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sad business!

I got a flat tire on my car today :( I didn't cry - which is surprising, I think I handled it pretty well all things considered - I ran over something on the freeway. My husband is officially my hero for rescuing me from the side of the highway and for changing my tire, not to mention making me an appointment to get new tires before I even made it back to work (yes, this all happened on my lunch break). And I'm not even upset that I have to buy new tires because he's been telling me that I would have to get them before winter, so it was already in my brain. The best part of this whole thing is that for once, I can actually afford to deal with a mini emergency - nothing ever happens to me when I can afford it to! Lesson learned, that money I've been putting aside from every paycheck is well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment