backdrop

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday is soup day!

I love fall, and now that the weather is getting cooler I am ready to jump head first into all things warm and cozy. I have broken out the sweaters and coats, snuggled into all my cute boots, and stocked up on apple cider - because hot apple cider almost beats out the pumpkin spice latte. So it only seemed fitting to make up a huge vat of soup. I really wanted some white chicken chili, but seeing as we just finally finished the leftovers from the last time i made that I decided to try something new. Tonight was vegetable soup, I didn't love the recipe, I will have to start looking for another one, but it did inspire me to keep trying, I have officially declared Sunday "soup night" (although i'm going to have to remember to cut the recipes in half or else every other night of the week is gonna be "leftover soup night"). I'm already looking forward to next week - tortilla soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment