backdrop

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awesome Saturday!

This has been such a wonderful day, I have been so productive! I'm not used to that at all. But seriously, I cranked out a ton of wedding stuff, I wish I could have more days like this, but its going to make my winter break so nice to have all of this stuff already taken care of. I finished organizing all of my centerpieces (finally - I only started working on that in August, but it is soooooo nice to not have vases all over my floor, maybe I can finally sweep now, ooooo and I wont cringe every time the dog runs in), started cutting out pieces for invitations and programs, finished all of my bridesmaid bouquets, and worked on my garland (which is no longer a giant tangle mess because I gave up on that one and threw the whole thing in the garbage, because really, sometimes that is the only option). Here are some pictures from my day


The last photo is the cover of my programs, I was inspired by papercrew, and of course mine aren't finished yet, because I don't have the inside pages ready, but I am so excited to put them together because there is absolutely no glue involved, when they're ready to go, I'll just run one edge through the sewing machine and voila!

I hope you had a wonderful day, I would love to hear what you accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment