backdrop

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What have I gotten myself into?!

I swear it's always something, half of my problem is that I can't say no, especially to a certain best friend. I know, I know, you have no idea what I'm talking about, but no worries, I will gladly fill you in.

One of my very best friends in the world is a wedding planner, needless to say, for someone who is neither engage or married, I probably know more about weddings than I could ever want to just from listening to her talk about work. Any way, the banquet hall that she works for is hosting a bridal show, and she asked my to make the all of the signs for the event. In return she is giving me a space at the show to set up and sell mainly my wedding plan books, but I will also have other items with me (because they make great shower gifts and bridal party favors!).

This sounds super exciting, and it could really bring in a lot of business, but I am so not prepared, oh, and did I mention that this event just so happens to be on Sunday? As in THIS Sunday!

I am the type of person who plans for things like this months in advance, not days. So I have been working my butt off to get it all together. Luckily I don't have very high expectations, and I doubt that I will sell too much, so at least I have enough items in my stock that I don't have to actually make too much more.

I don't have very high expectations, if a sell four books I'll consider it a great day, but then there's also that little voice in the back of my head that says "what in the world am I going to do if I get too many custom orders?"

I suppose I'll just have to wait and see how it goes, I certainly won't know until I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment