backdrop

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bridal Show Update!

Here is a picture of my adorable table from today's bridal show:


If you look really closely you can see my boyfriend Aaron in the background. He gets major brownie points for sitting with me at a bridal show all day - what a trooper!

I think that it was a pretty successful day, I made a couple of sales, and if nothing else I passed out a ton of business cards, which is never a bad thing.

I have been home from the show for four hours now, OK, that's not completely true, I did take a two hour break for drinks at the world's best Mexican Restaurant (El Zarape in Bowling Green OH), but anyway, I just finally finished updating my Etsy page. I had to take off a couple of things that I sold today, but I also added a lot of new items that I made specifically for today's show. For example I have this gorgeous set of note cards that I had to put away as soon as I got home so that I wouldn't use them myself:

I also have some really cute new recipe cards, a new purple notepad, and three new wedding book designs. Take a minute to hop over to Obsessively Organized on Etsy to check it all out!


1 comment:

  1. great blog! and love the cards with the pink flowers on them... they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete