backdrop

Monday, January 18, 2010

Studio update - I have a floor!

Ok, well I have a sub-floor, but it's a start right?! So far, the floor has been raised and leveled, and outlets, lighting and electrical wiring has been installed. You should see all the outlets in this tiny little building, I am ecstatic! Hmm... I wonder if that's his plan to make me pay the electric bill...

Here are some new pictures, it's finally starting to look like a building, you know, as opposed to a dirty garden shed that looked like it was ready to fall down. It'll be a while before I get to the fun part, picking out flooring and counter tops, I'm trying to restrain myself from buying too much in the way of decor, but I've already stocked up on picture frames and candle holders - my weaknesses!








In addition to this craziness I am also working my butt off on new wedding plan books. I have been invited to do a bridal show in February, I'm not sure if I will or not, but I'm starting to beef up my inventory for it, at least this means I get to spend time in my very favorite place, the paper aisle at Hobby Lobby!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, thank goodness for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I don't think I could make it through a dreary month like January without one little break!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep posting pictures of the progress. I love to see makeovers like this. I'm sure it will be adorable when finished. This must be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete