backdrop

Friday, November 9, 2012

Because it couldn't be that easy...

On Wednesday I got a prescription for my nasty cold/sinus infection/I'm not really sure what it was, and I thought I was home free. Ha, that's almost comical. Try the opposite of home free-I don't even know what that would be-I woke up Thursday morning with stabbing pain in my chest, and as someone who has a family history of heart disease, I don't mess around with that stuff.

I spent Thursday morning at the ER, where they found absolutely nothing wrong with me, and the rest of the day hanging out in the cozy little spot on my couch that you see pictured below. Let me tell you, scary business! I'm convinced it was a funky reaction to the prescription, that, or the bug that I had messes up your chest.

I went back to work today, but clearly it hasn't worked itself out because its only my lunch break and I am not only exhausted, but I'm still trying to catch my breath. I would much rather be in the couch! I am so ready to be done with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment