backdrop

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Traveling queen!

Call me a jet-setter, I spent the morning in Fort Wayne and tomorrow I'm on a plane to Philadelphia! This girl has been busy busy.

I'm going to Philly with my co-teacher (who also happens to be one of my favorite people in the entire world) to accept a grant/award from the Terri Lynne Lokoff Child Care Foundation. We are so excited because she received this award 2 years ago and we had an amazing time on that trip, we totally deserve a little fun time, so hopefully all goes well!

I am also very impressed with myself because I have managed to pack three days worth of stuff in my carry on. I get that people do this all the time, but those people are not me, so this is a huge deal. I am a notorious over-packer, so to get clothes for an open house, luncheon, awards ceremony and flight home all in one teeny bag has been my major accomplishment of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment