backdrop

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Remodel Pictures



Yes, I fully realize that I am a blog slacker, but I do have new pictures of the studio, it is actually coming along very quickly, now that the average temperature is over 60 degrees it is much easier to work on!
Today's pictures are of the new siding, and I do admit that some of the character of the building was lost when the new siding was put on, but on the bright side, it doesn't look like it's going to fall over anymore!



And yes, I even managed to get the man at work! It is so close to done that I can feel it. As I type the interior paint is going up, and the best part is that I haven't even had to pick up a brush, I guess that's my reward for painting his entire house, he paints my tiny little shed for me, but I'm not complaining!
I have a trip to IKEA planned, and I am super excited to go pick out a counter top and some cabinets, then all that will be left is the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment